There are many different VPNs out there. This article talks about the important features of Turbo VPN you need to know about.
Turbo VPN is one of the fastest growing VPNs on the web. Turbo VPN is an application that lets you freely surf the web without the location-based restrictions. Best of all, unlike other VPN apps, you can do as such with simply the tap of a button.
Feature 1: Plentiful server locations
Turbo VPN hides a client's information by encrypting it with a passage made between the client's device and the VPN's web server. The client at that point takes on the IP address of the web server (as opposed to their actual IP), and this prompts one advantage of a VPN, to be specific that a client can give off an impression of being in an unexpected geographic area than they are actually located in.
Feature 2: Support for Multiple Operating Systems
Any VPN will offer customer programming for a Windows PC. Be that as it may, the real value of a VPN is in its mobile support, and in protecting your gadget as it gets to open Wi-Fi when you're out and about. Turbo VPN offers service in:
Feature 3: Integrated kill switch
It is almost impossible to have a 100% secure VPN service. Most VPN services are susceptible to IP leaks that reveal the IP address of the web user. This is particularly the case with an overwhelmed VPN service. Turbo VPN kill switch solves this problem by screening the point at which the VPN connection fails. This is the point where the IP address is exposed and susceptible to unwanted exposure. The kill switch impedes information exchange at this point, thus killing the connection and preventing data transmission.
Feature 4: Unblock Netflix (Premium users only)
This has to be one of the interesting features one can access. Netflix is a popular video streaming platform. Turbo VPN allows premium users to unblock Netflix and enjoy unlimited videos for free. It lets you stream videos no matter where you are.
Feature 5: No log policy
VPN services differ on their logging policies. Some VPNs may save components of browsing activity for long time, for instance – possibly information that could be gone over to authorities, if requested.
The good news is Turbo VPN does not collect data of your connection logs, including:
- Your IP address;
- Your outgoing VPN IP address;
- Connection timestamp; and
- Session duration.
As Turbo VPN does not collect data logs of your activity or connection logs, we would not have information about:
- The websites you visit;
- The time you connected to Turbo VPN; and
- The set of original IP addresses of your computer or the temporarily assigned network addresses.
Feature 6: Support for OpenVPN
- While all VPNs keep your information private by creating an encrypted data tunnel between the customer and the VPN server, there are numerous conventions for playing out this information encryption. This feature is highly secure and currently apply in Turbo VPN.
Feature 7: Split Tunneling VPN Feature
- Split tunneling is an advanced feature. It gives you the power to decide which apps or websites access the internet directly and which should be scanned through the VPN encryption protocol. This works by disabling your VPN on some websites and apps.