The reason you couldn't access a certain specific website or App when connected to Turbo VPN can be:
- Those websites, Apps, or your Internet Service Providers are blocking the connections from VPN servers
- Those websites, Apps, or online services can detect your physical location via your device’s location setting, GPS, Wi-Fi location, and etc
- Connection issues between the VPN server and the respective websites or Apps
Please try the following steps to fix it:
1. Make Sure the Internet Connection is working
Make sure your network connection is working. Most connection failures are caused by something blocking the connection to our servers. Verify that your internet connection is working while disconnected from Turbo VPN.
You can try to open a general website eg: Google and make sure search results load properly. If the searching doesn't work, then there's reason to believe that your Internet connection is not working.
If it works, then check your internet speed here: https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk.Ping 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections.
2. Turn off your mobile’s location settings or services
On a mobile device, such as a cell phone or tablet, individuals can track their location via GPS or through a combination of cellular tower data, Bluetooth beacons, or Wi-Fi signals. This can prevent your physical location from being detected by disabling or turning off these settings.
3. Change to another server or use other connection mode/protocol
Change to another server location that matches the region or country in which the app, website, or online service is available and try again.
Sometimes, VPN protocols will have difficulty keeping a strong connection. But the good news is Turbo VPN offers the same server location under different protocols. You can change to another protocol and retry.
If the issue persists, please contact our 24/7 Support via Livechat.